VISION : Nurturing confident, future focused learners
OUR BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Board of Trustees (BOT) provide the governance of our school – they oversee what is occurring within the school. The Board and Principal work together to achieve the best possible learning and teaching outcomes for the students.
Some of the Boards roles include:
- Setting the Vision, Philosophy and Values of the school
- Developing and reviewing the general policy direction
- Monitoring and evaluating student learning outcomes
- Providing financial stewardship and overseeing resources
- Approving major policies and programme initiatives
- Building a broad base of community support
- Managing Risk
The Board of Trustees includes five elected trustees, the staff trustee and the principal.
Our current Board members are: Jenny Warren (Chairperson), Danielle Maclean (Principal), Jeff Stewart, Blair Robinson, Justine Street, Leigh Brind and Lauren Shuker (Staff Trustee).
The Board meets approximately once a month to discuss the strategic direction of the school and to evaluate student outcomes. Parents and caregivers are welcome to attend the meetings.
BOARD DOCUMENTS FOR VIEWING / DOWNLOAD
CHARTER 2018 - 2020
Annual Report & Financial Statements
Year Ended 31 December 2019
You can click on the NAG links below to view our school policies and procedures.
NAG 1 – Curriculum
NAG 2 – Strategic Planning, School Self Review
NAG 3 – Personnel
NAG 4 – Finance and Property
NAG 5 – Health and Safety
NAG 6 – Legislation
NAG 7 – Charter Update
NAG 8 – Analysis of Variance